Derek Dorsett makes weird faces at Kyle Okposo

Bruce Bennett

The Rangers may have lost... again... but at least there's Derek Dorsett.

So a bunch of things happened on Friday night. The Rangers lost to the Islanders, extending their sluggish homestand. Derek Dorsett turned 27, and scored a birthday goal to level the score after the Rangers fell behind 2-0. But most importantly (or maybe at least most importantly for your sanity), Dorsett got into some weird bench-to-bench altercation with Kyle Okposo.

11473597863_042a3950c8_o_medium

To recap, in these difficult times, at least we have Dorsett.

A big stick tap to @CorkGaines for the GIF.