Rangers Vs. Wild Preview: A Win Tonight Would Be Really Nice

Nick Laham

The New York Rangers will take on the Minnesota Wild at Madison Square Garden starting at 7:30 PM.

The New York Rangers will welcome yet another tough opponent to Madison Square Garden tonight, as their home stand continues. Compared to all of the other teams the Rangers have faced in these last six games, the Wild are probably going to be one of their tougher opponents. The Rangers have been playing some very confusing hockey over their last stretch, and it's becoming extremely frustrating to watch.

Their biggest problem as of late has been their poor starts that don't contain any sort of emotion. They always give up the first goal, and feel sorry for themselves when they do. They need a really quick start tonight, get the first goal, and continue a 60-minute effort to get a win tonight. If they don't do any of that, the game may become ugly and pretty fast.

With yesterday being an off day, there were no indications of any lineup changes as of yet. The projected lineup for tonight's game can be found below.

MinVS.

Minnesota Wild (20-12-5) vs New York Rangers (16-18-2)
Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - 7:30 PM
Television: MSG, FSN-N | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7 |
Opponent's Blog: Hockey Wilderness

Projected Lineup:

Rick Nash - Derek Stepan - Mats Zuccarello
Chris Kreider - Derick Brassard - Carl Hagelin
Brad Richards - J.T. Miller - Benoit Pouliot
Brian Boyle - Dominic Moore - Derek Dorsett

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
John Moore - Anton Stralman
Michael Del Zotto - Justin Falk

Cam Talbot
Henrik Lundqvist

Scratches/Injuries: Marc Staal (concussion), Ryan Callahan (MCL sprain), Taylor Pyatt (healthy).