FanPost

Help me out here...

In all honesty I had just gotten BACK into hockey recently. I had lived somewhere where Hockey wasn't so big, at least among the group of people I hung out with. I really enjoy the sport, and I love our Blue Shirts. However I'm confused on why so many people dislike Brad Richards, I personally am a fan, but I actually haven't even met another Ranger fan that likes him. Also without getting bashed, I thought Henriks extension was a little much, am I wrong? Still learning some things but I do enjoy watching the Rangers. Hearing your feedback on some of the things I wrote would be appreciated! thanks!