Chris Kreider Scores the Easiest Goal of His Career on Niklas Backstrom

Jim McIsaac

Chris Kreider scored the best goal of his career tonight against Niklas Backstrom and Minnesota Wild. Check it out.

So, the New York Rangers were able to top the Minnesota Wild tonight by the score of 4-1, and there were a lot of great things to take away from it. One of those being the goal that Chris Kreider scored with about seven minutes remaining in regulation time. Kreider probably scored the easiest goal of his career as both he and Niklas Backstrom completely whiffed on the puck which resulted in the Rangers scoring a goal.

Kreider had been in a bit of goal slump as of late, and it's pretty astonishing to see that he didn't even need to shoot the puck in order to break his goal-less streak. There's no other way to describe it really, so we'll just let you be the judge of this thing of beauty.

Stick tap to Adam Gretz, who was able to capture this defining moment in Chris Kreider's young career.