Rangers Vs. Maple Leafs Preview: Rangers Look To Head Into Christmas Break With Strong Finish

Debby Wong-USA TODAY Sports

Just 24 hours after topping the Minnesota Wild 4-1, the New York Rangers will be right back at it tonight against the Toronto Maple Leafs.

After absolutely dominating the Minnesota Wild last night, the New York Rangers will be right back at it tonight to take on the Toronto Maple Leafs. Last night's win against the Wild was probably the Rangers most complete effort of the season, and they were able to completely shutdown their opponent in dominating fashion. Cam Talbot appears to be the Rangers calming presence in between the pipes, and he's improved his season win total to 7-2-0 in nine games played.

Alain Vigneault will be riding the hot hand tonight as he announced that Cam Talbot will start tonight against the Maple Leafs. The lineup will is also expected to remain the same as all four lines were firing on all cylinders last night. Maybe AV finally found something that stuck, and he'll see what they have in their bag of tricks tonight.

The full lineup for tonight's game can be found below.

TorVS.

Toronto Maple Leafs (18-16-4) vs New York Rangers (17-18-2)
Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - 7:00 PM
Television: MSG 2, SNET-O | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7 |
Opponent's Blog: Pension Plan Puppets

Projected Lineup:

Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Rick Nash
Derick Brassard - Brad Richards - Mats Zuccarello
Carl Hagelin - J.T. Miller - Benoit Pouliot
Brian Boyle - Dominic Moore - Derek Dorsett

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
John Moore - Anton Stralman
Michael Del Zotto - Justin Falk

Cam Talbot
Henrik Lundqvist

Scratches/Injuries: Marc Staal (concussion), Ryan Callahan (MCL sprain), Taylor Pyatt (healthy).