FanPost

Merry (insert your own fashion of festivity) - early edition

Could only catch the first two periods against the Leafs due to work in the morning. Man - we have looked a lot better these two last games.

As a norwegian I must say Zuccarellos play has made me really proud so far. I hope he keeps it up for the long haul. It is a Jack in the box: My favorite player on my favorite team.

Pouliot, Brassard and Miller are on the up. Girardi finally acting better on the ice than in the stadium series commercial. What I want for Christmas is Nash and Hank pulling their game together and turn up like the beasts we know they are.

Finally: It has been nice to see who some of you guys are these last months. Digger: Awesome beard and haircut. (I knew we had something in common). Mr Viola and Fitty: I sure as hell would like to sit between you two guys in the Garden one night. That would provide entertainment on and off the ice. Sticktap to Zesta02 - we share the same misery in both hockey and football (i refuse to use the word soccer). Paul McCartney said it best: It is a long and winding road.

We celebrate the 24th in the old world - so I'm off to the kitchen.

Stay safe, guys. You make my day just a little bit brighter...