After a three day break for the holidays, the New York Rangers will finally return to action tonight against the Washington Capitals. The Rangers are heading into this game with a two game winning streak, and have started to return on the upward trend. Cam Talbot will be getting his third straight start tonight, as he is also riding a two game winning streak.

Player To Watch:

Mats Zuccarello

#36 / Right Wing / New York Rangers

5-7

179

Sep 01, 1987

Mats Zuccarello has easily been the Rangers most productive player during this entire season, and he continues to impress game in and game out. His outstanding vision and passing creates so much space for his line mates, and it's paying off big time for the Rangers. I feel another big game coming from Zucc.

In This Article

Teams
Players