The New York Rangers will take on the Tampa Bay Lightning tonight as they search for redemption after suffering a 3-2 loss on Friday night. Henrik Lundqvist will finally return to the crease, after he was given the last three games off in favor of Cam Talbot. Another lineup change will be Conor Allen making his NHL debut tonight after being called up just 48 hours ago. Anton Stralman left Friday night's game with an apparent wrist injury, and wasn't able to return to the lineup tonight.

Player To Watch:

Derek Stepan

#21 / Center / New York Rangers

6-0

196

Jun 18, 1990

Derek Stepan has been relatively quite as of late for the New York Rangers, and he really needs a jump start to get going. He has been in consideration for the USA Olympic team, and those chances are looking pretty slim unless he puts together a solid month. Maybe tonight starts a trend for things to come.