Henrik Lundqvist gets the nod just 24 hours after he signed his massive seven-year contract extension, while Ryan Miller will start at the other end.

Player To Watch:

Henrik Lundqvist

#30 / Goalie / New York Rangers

6-1

188

Mar 02, 1982

Just 24 hours removed from committing to the New York Rangers for life, Henrik Lundqvist will get his first start after sitting out the last two games. There was some belief that Lundqvist's uncertainty with the Rangers could have gone to his head, so we'll see how he plays after getting his seven-year contract extension.

In This Article

Teams
Players