FanPost

I Blew the Shutout

First off, how 'bout them ugly Buffalo jerseys I mean wow. And that goal by Rick Nash, that was a beauty. Anyway I regret to inform the public that I did indeed ruin Hank's shutout. I apologize. Me and my buddies were at a bar watching the game and there was close to 18 minutes left in the 3rd and I made a remark about none other than Tyler Ennis being a small insignificant nobody on an already horrid Buffalo team. Little harsh I know. After that comment I went on to say Hank's got this one in the bag, "HE'LL PROBABLY GET THE SHUTOUT" and boy were the Hockey Gods listening. Ennis breaks Lundqvist's shutuout, I get shit from all my buddies for the rest of the night. So there it is, blew it.