Rangers Vs. Capitals Preview: Right Back At It Against Washington

Greg Fiume

The New York Rangers will be right back at it tonight as they take on the Washington Capitals

After stealing a point last night from the New Jersey Devils, the New York Rangers will be right back at it tonight against the Washington Capitals. While the Rangers didn't play their best of games last night, they were able to get a point out of it, as Chris Kreider tied up the game with 20 seconds remaining. Both the Capitals and Rangers played last night, so it'll be interesting to see how the pace plays out through the game.

With no morning skate today for the Rangers, we didn't receive and updated information on the Rangers lineup. Marc Staal left last nights game with an apparent concussion, and will likely sit out tonight. Aside from Staal, and Lundqvist starting, we really have no other information regarding tonight's lineup. Vigneault is expected to speak at 5:00 PM, where he update the media before the game.

The projected lineup for tonight's game can be found below.

WasVS.

Washington Capitals (15-12-2) vs New York Rangers (15-14-1)
Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - 7:00 PM
Television: MSG, CSN-DC | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7 |
Opponent's Blog: Japers' Rink

Projected Lineup:

Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Rick Nash
Mats Zuccarello - Brad Richards - Ryan Callahan
Carl Hagelin - Derick Brassard - J.T. Miller
Brian Boyle - Dominic Moore - Taylor Pyatt

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
John Moore - Anton Stralman
Michael Del Zotto - Justin Falk

Henrik Lundqvist
Cam Talbot

Scratches: Derek Dorsett (wrist), Marc Staal (head/jaw), Benoit Pouliot (healthy).