FanPost

Jersey Search

Hey guys, I hate to ruin the integrity of the fanpost by posting something non Rangers related, but I could really use your help. I've been looking desperately the past year for a Callahan USA jersey. The one from 2010, not the one before it with the stupid squiggly S that the junior kids still wear. I'm looking for a legit Reebok or Nike or whoever makes the international jerseys, not the Chinese knockoffs I see everywhere for 30bucks. I looked on USA's merch site but didn't find what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I don't think that I will find legit one's again until next February for the 2014 games. But if you guys know somewhere I can find one, please post a link. Or if you own one and want to sell it, let me know. I'll go 150 even for a used jersey. And once again, I apologize for turning the sacred fanpost into craigslist. Asalamalakum, Lets go Rangers