FanPost

Scratches for Anaheim-Columbus bout tonight

I did not set out to check on any former Rangers, nor did I read into any of the reasons for the benchings, but I think Glen Sather would light up a robust cuban tonight if he he sees the box score from the Ducks-Blue Jackets game.

Not to rub salt on any wounds or to punish the players below any further for having to play in Ohio, but the 3 guys listed as scratches for the Blue Jackets tonight are as follows:

A Anisimov

B Dubinsky

T Erixon

SB Nation Featured Video