FanPost

GET LINDY RUFF NOW

This team is flailing and to do nothing is wasting another year from Hank. Goalies this good do not come along that often. Screw torts, good coach, but certainly not great. get Ruff now, this instant, right now. this team is nose diving, forget what these cheerleaders say. torts and his line on the fly shit doesn't work (at least not anymore). We can't trade MDZ, Gabby, Richards, Boyle; cut off the head and replace it with Ruff.