FanPost

New Rangers Jersey

I am a Rangers fan living in Pittsburgh and I got second row tickets for the March 16th game. My only problem is that my away jerseys are out of date. I have a Jagr away but that has been put deep in my closet, but I also have a Dubinsky but with he departure for Nash it has been push back. I am looking at getting a new one for the game but I have been torn of which player to get. I was thinking Miller since he played juniors in the Burgh but then I started to lean the way of Hags. What do yinz think are the chances of Hags not getting resign this offseason? I do not want to pay 300+ for a jersey and only have it for 12 games. My other choices would be Nash or McD but I wanted some one more low key. So I do not get called a bandwagon fan in the land of the bandwagon fans. Any suggestions or thoughts? Thanks.