The New York Rangers will head into the Prudential Center this evening, as they are set to take on the New Jersey Devils for their first meeting of the season. The Rangers will be sporting some new faces as recently acquired Darroll Powe, and 2011 1st-round draft pick J.T. Miller will both be in the lineup tonight.

Player To Watch:

J.T Miller

#47 / Center / New York Rangers

6-1

200

Mar 14, 1993

This is the obvious choice for the player to watch tonight. Miller will be making his NHL debut, and Ranger fans are excited to see what this highly touted prospect can bring to the table. They had a slight taste of it during his time down in the AHL, and the IIHF World Juniors. We'll see how it goes.