New York Rangers Open Thread: Rangers Faceoff Against Rival Islanders Tonight At MSG

Anthony Gruppuso-US PRESSWIRE

The New York Rangers will look to get back on track tonight against the New York Islanders at Madison Square Garden.

Next Game

Vs.

New York Islanders @ New York Rangers

Thursday, Feb 7, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
Madison Square Garden

Follow the Action on Twitter

Rangers vs Islanders Preview

Fraternize With the Enemy: Lighthouse Hockey

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers will be facing off against the New York Islanders for the first time this season. The Rangers will be looking to right the ship tonight, as they are coming off a 3-1 loss to the New Jersey Devils. Ryan Callahan will also be back in the lineup tonight for the Blueshirts, and will be paired with J.T Miller, and Chris Kreider.

Player To Watch:

J.T Miller

#47 / Center / New York Rangers

6-1

200

Mar 14, 1993

He had a tremendous go around in his first National Hockey League, and I'm expecting it to be just as good tonight. Miller even had a few chances in the offensive zone on Tuesday. Would it be going over to the top by me saying he'll score his for NHL goal tonight? Both are a possibility.