FanPost

Girardi

Pardon my ignorance but how injured is Dan Girardi ? The news blackout is pretty broad. He supposedly skated Tue morning but no workout. He has only missed a handful of games (3) in the last 5 years, a true ironman and a serious injury would be very tough for Rangers to overcome. Eminger did not look great last night although he has not been given a lot of time.

Also very sorry not to hear any good news for Michael Sauer. Sure hope he is ok !