FanPost

Trade Boyle for Dman

The Rangers have no confidence in Eminger or Bickel, why not acquire a decent Dman to take pressure off the other guys? Someone who can play at least 10-12 min a game and save Girardi, Stall, McDonagh, Del Zotto and Strallman.

I think this would really help, especially If they were offensive minded but solid is ok also. We can not play 5 guys every game and expect to go all the way.

Thoughts?