FanPost

Columbus Blog Talks Realignment

Not that I wanted to go trolling. I actually wanted to see how Dubi and Ani were doing, but I came across the post linked below. I found great amusement in their portrayal of our team and our fans base.

NHL Realignment: Time To Meet Our New Neighbors

"Possibly the only team in the league where a player can get called out for wearing last season's Armani as often as he can get called out for a lack of forechecking."