FanPost

Defensive System

Our sagging defense designed to clog up shooting lanes, leaves the points wide open and uncontested a majority of the time. Is there a team in the league that gives up more free slap shots from the top of the circles than us? it also takes it's toll on our break out, because the opposing D has zero pressure on them, they pinch without fear of being beat up the ice because were packed so low. not to mention the top speed slappers from 25 feet away that slam into our guys, our shots seemed be blocked from 5 feet away, far less painfull, and our D has no time because they're pressured.

Torts and the Rangers will die with this system of poor point coverage, spending 5 minutes at a time in our end is getting old!