FanPost

Fire John Tortorella

when is this going to happen? it is already too late and this nonsense of blue collar shot blockers who like to kill penalties and play on the 3rd and 4th line is getting us no where. It doesn't make sense to me to bench a player like Gaborik who makes $7MM a year when he is playing bad and give players who literally cannot score more ice time. This weird punishment isn't working. I get what he is trying to do but he is driving us in the opposite direction of where he want to go. This isn't a college team.