The New York Rangers will be in search of their third straight victory tonight as they battle it out with the Florida Panthers. Henrik Lundqvist is expected to get the start for the New York Rangers, and Jacob Markstom for the Florida Panthers. Both teams have been struggling offensively, but the Rangers have show some sparks as they continue to chip their way back into playoff contention.

Player To Watch:

Chris Kreider

#20 / Left Wing / New York Rangers

6-3

230

Apr 30, 1991

All eyes will be on Chris Kreider tonight, as he makes his much anticipated return with the New York Rangers. Kreider spent the last month or so with the Connecticut Whale, where he has been working to round out his game. He's obviously done something right to deserve a recall, and we'll see what he has in store for us tonight.