New York Rangers Open Thread: Rangers vs Capitals

Bruce Bennett

The New York Rangers will take on the Washington Capitals tonight at Madison Square Garden.

Next Game

Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers

Sunday, Mar 24, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Madison Square Garden

Fraternize With the Enemy: Japers' Rink

Rangers vs Capitals Preview

Follow the Action on Twitter

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers will look to complete the series sweep over the Washington Capitals today at Madison Square Garden. The Rangers are coming off of a disappointing loss to the Florida Panthers by a score of 3-1, and are looking to get back on track tonight. Kris Newbury has been recalled yesterday afternoon, and is expected to be on a line with Chris Kreider tonight.

Player To Watch:

Chris Kreider

#20 / Left Wing / New York Rangers

6-3

230

Apr 30, 1991

As we mentioned above, Kreider will be paired with Kris Newbury tonight, where they had tremendous chemistry down in Connecticut. We'll see how that works out tonight.