Paul Bereswill

Mats Zuccarello Officially Released From His KHL Contract

Mats Zuccarello has received his official released from his KHL club, Mettalurg Magnitogorsk, and will be arriving in New York sometime next week.

  • Live
2 Total Updates since March 25, 2013
  • Articles 2
  • All Updates 2

Mats Zuccarello Released From His KHL Contract

The New York Rangers and Mats Zuccarello have agreed upon a brand new contract. Zuccarello has been released from his KHL contract, and will be on his way to New York later this week.

Continue

Rangers Sign Mats Zuccarello

The Rangers have signed Mats Zuccarello.

Continue