FanPost

Off Night Threads Anyone?

Hey guys, So yeah I wanted to make this a fanshot as it is a very short suggestion, but seeing as how the new SB format took away the "chat" option of the fanshot, I don't know what this would fall under exactly. Anyway, I was curious as to why all my other SB's (Gang Green Nation, Pinstriped Bible, and Nets Daily) for the most part have off night threads, and BSB doesn't. I could understand if some editors or admins don't feel like doing it (they need off nights too). But I feel like it would be a good idea.

The Rangers always come first, but im a fan of hockey in general, and on nights where I have time and the Rangers aren't playing, I like to watch games on NBC or root for the Debbies and/or Islosers to get beat. I enjoy going to other sb sites to talk to other fans while watching these games, but I would much rather talk to fellow Rangers fans than say, Avalanche fans (no disrespect to them, they were pretty cool). But that's just me. What do you guys think?