The New York Rangers will start off their three game road trip with a quick stop in Philadelphia for a battle with their Atlantic Division rivals. The Rangers are right on the bubble when it comes to playoff position, and they look to rise up the standings starting with a win tonight. The playoff race is closer than it has ever been with only six points separating the 8th seed, and the 14th seed.

Player To Watch:

Michael Del Zotto

#4 / Defenseman / New York Rangers

6-0

193

Jun 24, 1990

Michael Del Zotto has been absolutely spectacular for the New York Rangers over the last handful of games, and he is doing all of the right things. He's contributing in the offensive zone a lot more, and is making smart decisions in his own end as well. There's no signs of him slowing down, so I expect another big performance from him tonight.

In This Article

Teams
Players