New York Rangers Open Thread: Rangers vs Senators

USA TODAY Sports

The New York Rangers next stop on their road trip will be in Ottawa, for a meeting with the Ottawa Senators. Can they put together another winning streak?

Next Game

vs.

New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators

Thursday, Mar 28, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
Scotiabank Place

Fraternize With The Enemy: Silver Seven

Rangers vs Senators Preview

Follow The Action on Twitter

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers will meet with the Ottawa Senators for one final time this season, as the Rangers complete game two of their three game road trip. The Rangers came away with a very convincing 5-2 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers the other night, and they look to put together another winning streak. Henrik Lundqvist is expected to get the start for the Rangers, and Ben Bishop will start for the Ottawa Senators.

Player To Watch:

Chris Kreider

#20 / Left Wing / New York Rangers

6-3

230

Apr 30, 1991

Chris Kreider played like a completely different player on Tuesday, as he was generating scoring chances in the offensive zone, throwing hits, and played with an edge to his game. We'll see how that translates to tonight's game.