FanPost

Just interested how many fans here played for the old MET league

I played Goal for the TOBAY Indians from 1973-75 (aka TOBAY Gulls). When I tried out and made the Team we were the Gulls then just before our first regular season game we changed to the Indians and wore the Blackhawk jerseys. Tghis league was started by Emile Frances to help develope youth Hockey. How many out there played in the league and how many may have played during my time and may have face me. I know the league still exists but has changed dramatically since my time and the TOBAY Indians don't exist any more at least not as the Indians.....