FanPost

karaokeking5`

Wow! they scored 4 goals in one hockey game. have to stay the course now. 13-14 games to go. probably got to win at least 8-9 of them to get into playoffs. forget gabby. he's done. nash and stepan and the rest have to step it up. can't give up two or more goals a game because we can't score. let's get er done blueshirts! just get into the playoffs.everyone then starts at zero.