The New York Rangers will look to continue their playoff push tonight as they go up against the Carolina Hurricanes. The Hurricanes have went 1-8-1 in their last ten games, and have since fallen down the standings, and out of a playoff position. Tonight is no walk in the park, but it's two points that the Rangers desperately need.

Player To Watch:

Brad Richards

#19 / Center / New York Rangers

6-0

196

May 02, 1980

Brad Richards played one heck of a game last night, and played fantastic the other night with the 6-1 win over the Penguins. Richards has always caught on near the end of the regular season, and heading into the playoffs. Hopefully he can continue to contribute, because the New York Rangers would love to add him to the scoring mix.