FanPost

karaokeking51

All i can say is "Hail the King"! what a performance against carolina. and to top it all off,the boys are scoring goals! 10 games to go. i feel much more confident now than i did a week ago with stick a fork in him,gabby.nash is on fire and that is good news for the blueshirts. 10 games to go. let's get er done rangers!!! stanley cup playoffs here we come!! let's go rangers!let's go!