Game Five, Thread Two

Greg Fiume

Believe.

The Rangers scored in the opening minute of the game thanks to a wonderful pass by Derick Brassard but Washington tied it up on the powerplay (their first) about halfway through the second period. How many times do the Rangers need to learn to stay out of the box in this series? Brad Richards is in full panda bear mode tonight.

GOALS:

  • NYR 0:53 of P1- Brian Boyle (2) from Brassard (5) and Girardi (1).
  • WSH 7:44 of P2- PPG Joel Ward (1) from Johansson (1) and Backstrom (2).

Let's go Rangers. Believe.

SB Nation Featured Video