Rangers Vs. Bruins: Round Two Schedule

Greg Fiume

The official schedule for the second round of the playoffs between the Rangers and the Bruins.

So I totally stole this from Stanley Cup Of Chowder (that's the fantastic Boston Bruins blog on SB Nation, go give them a visit), but here's the official schedule of the second round:

Game 1: Thursday May 16th, 7:30pm, NBCSports

Game 2: Sunday May 19th, 3:30pm, NBC

Game 3: Tuesday May 21st, 7:30pm NBCSports

Game 4: Thursday, May 23rd, 7:30pm, CNBC

Game 5 if necessary: Saturday, May 25th, TBD

Game 6 if necessary: Monday, May 27th, TBD

Game 7 if necessary: Wednesday, May 29th, TBD

The Rangers get a nice little break before playing Game 1, which is nice since they had to go back-to-back for Games 6 and 7 against the Washington Capitals. There's also nice breaks between most of the games, so we don't have to see what we saw in the first round again.

The Rangers are obviously on the road in this series. Which means the Rangers play their first home games Tuesday and Thursday next week.

Thoughts?