The New York Rangers and Boston Bruins will open up Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals this evening at TD Garden. Both teams are coming off of emotional Game 7 victories, and are looking to carry over that momentum into tonight's game. The Bruins will be without three of their key defensive cogs as Andrew Ference, Dennis Seidenberg, and Wade Redden will be inactive tonight.

Player To Watch:

Derick Brassard

#16 / Center / New York Rangers

6-1

202

Sep 22, 1987

Derick Brassard led the team in points during the first round where he compiled nine total points throughout that stretch. If the Rangers are going to make a deep run this year, Brassard has been to on point against the Bruins as well. He's flourished up to this point, and I expect him to do more of the same tonight.