Rangers Vs. Bruins Game 2 Preview: Rangers Aim To Even Series In Boston

Jared Wickerham

The New York Rangers are currently down 1-0 to the Boston Bruins heading into Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals. They have a big opportunity to tie up the series this afternoon.

The New York Rangers are heading into this afternoon's game with a perfect opportunity to walk out with the split, before returning to Madison Square Garden for Game's 3 and 4. Even though the Rangers lost the last game in overtime, they actually played a pretty decent game both offensively and defensively. One small miscue was the reason for failure, and it's just one of those games they need to shake off and look ahead tot he next one.

vs.

New York Rangers (#6 Seed) vs Boston Bruins (#4 Seed)
Series Score: 1-0 BOS
TD Garden - Boston, MA- 3:00 PM
Television: NBC, TSN, RDS | Radio: NHL Game Radio
Opponent's Blog: Stanley Cup of Chowder | Tickets: New York Rangers Playoff Tickets

Some Quick Thoughts:

Projected Lineup:

Carl Hagelin - Derek Stepan - Ryan Callahan
Mats Zuccarello - Derick Brassard - Rick Nash
Derek Dorsett - Brian Boyle - Taylor Pyatt
Chris Kreider - Brad Richards - Arron Asham

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Michael Del Zotto - Anton Stralman
John Moore - Steve Eminger

Henrik Lundqvist
Martin Biron

Scratches: Marc Staal (upper-body), Darroll Powe (upper-body), Ryane Clowe (upper-body), Matt Gilroy (healthy), Roman Hamrlik (healthy).