Rangers Vs. Bruins Game 5 Preview: Another Must Win On The Line Tonight

Bruce Bennett

The New York Rangers were able to get back into the series by winning Game 4, but they still have a large task ahead of them.

The New York Rangers will get another crack at closing the gap in this series with Game 5 tonight at TD Garden. The Rangers overcame a 2-0 deficit in Game 4, and the Boston native, Chris Kreider, was the eventual hero with the game winning overtime goal. It's another win or go home game for the Rangers, so they need to leave it all out on the ice once again. Win this game, and the Rangers swing this series right back to Madison Square Garden where the fans will likely blow the roof off of the place. Get it done.

vs.

New York Rangers (#6 Seed) vs Boston Bruins (#4 Seed)
Series Score: 3-1 BOS
TD Garden - Boston, MA- 5:30 PM
Television: NBCSN, TSN, RDS | Radio: NHL Game Radio
Opponent's Blog: Stanley Cup of Chowder | Tickets: New York Rangers Playoff Tickets

Some Quick Thoughts:

Projected Lineup:

Carl Hagelin - Derek Stepan - Ryan Callahan
Chris Kreider - Derick Brassard - Rick Nash
Taylor Pyatt - Brian Boyle - Mats Zuccarello
Micheal Haley - Kris Newbury - Derek Dorsett

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Michael Del Zotto - Steve Eminger
John Moore - Roman Hamrlik

Henrik Lundqvist
Martin Biron

Scratches: Anton Stralman (upper-body), Marc Staal (upper-body), Darroll Powe (upper-body), Ryane Clowe (upper-body), Matt Gilroy (healthy),