The New York Rangers are facing elimination once again tonight, but they also have yet another opportunity to close the gap in this series. With a win tonight, the Rangers will head back to Madison Square Garden in front of a rowdy home crowd. John Tortorella will also be using the same lineup that he did in Game 4, which means Brad Richards will be a healthy scratch for the second straight game. Get this thing back to New York.

Player To Watch:

Chris Kreider

#20 / Left Wing / New York Rangers

6-3

226

Apr 30, 1991

Chris Kreider scored the game winning goal in Game 4, and has begun to take on a bigger role with the Rangers. Last game he was paired with Derick Brassard, and Rick Nash. He's getting a chance to prove his worth once again, and he started doing that last game. I expect another big game from him tonight, with his confidence likely sky high after his Game 4 goal.