FanPost

BlueShirt Banter's Very Own NHL 14 League!

Hi Guys,

Not too long ago, Hockey_Man84 had given the open challenge that he would play and likely beat anyone in NHL 13, and from there, it was spawned that a couple of guys would be willing to game on NHL 14, and that it would be a great time. It was a day later that our very own Digger had suggested that perhaps we start our own League in NHL 14, and I personally think that it's a great idea. Now I sent Digger an email and he said the he may not be able to fully dedicate himself to a League, but I would be more than willing to run one.

A couple of things are going to be a factor here, and when you put your name down for the league I'd like you to include this information so we can get a better understanding of how the league will work:

1. 360 or PS3? (If you own both, say so, but tell me which one you prefer.)

2. Your Gamertag/PSN ID

3. Your top 3 preferred teams (Obviously most of us are going to want the Rangers, I understand that; we'll cross that bridge when we get there)

4. Email address would be nice but is certainly not necessary. Digger has advised against the public publishing of email, and I will follow up on that advice. We'll figure it all out somehow.

5. Fantasy Draft or Standard Rosters?

Well, that's it! Thanks a bunch guys, I can't wait to beat you guys senseless play some hockey with you guys and get closer with the community.