2013 NHL Playoffs: Open Thread for 5/7

Bruce Bennett

Let's go playoffs!

Use this thread to talk playoff hockey or whatever else you guys want to talk about tonight.

Pensburgh vs Lighthouse Hockey

PIT leads the series 2-1.

Habs Eyes on the Prize vs Silver Seven Sens

OTT leads the series 2-1.

Second City Hockey vs Hockey Wilderness

CHI leads the series 2-1.

Nucks Misconduct vs Fear the Fin

SJS leads the series 3-0.

Digger's Game to Watch:

Has to be the Sens looking to go 3-1 over the Habs. There is so much drama and bad-blood going on in that series that each and every game from here on in is almost certainly can't-miss playoff hockey. The players don't like each other, the coaches don't like each other, and Subban and Karlsson are two of the most outstanding offensive blueliners in the league.

Note: The same rules that apply to BSB Game Threads will apply to these threads. Please familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines if you are unclear about our rules and policies. Keep it PG-13... but y'know, with more cursing.