Game Four, Thread Two

Bruce Bennett

Please. Please. Lord knows I don't ask for much Rangers.

Carl Hagelin already has two points through two periods and Ryane Clowe has an assist in his return to the lineup. The Rangers powerplay continues to struggle (what a shocker) but they look inspired tonight. Let's hope that continues in the third period. The officiating has been atrocious.

Stay. Out. Of. The. Box.

GOALS:

  • NYR 16:25 of P1- Brad Richards (1) from Hagelin (1) and Pyatt (2)
  • NYR 10:13 of P2- Carl Hagelin (2) from Brassard (3) and Clowe (1)
  • WSH 13:08 of P2- Mathieu Perreault (1) from Ward (2) and Chimera (2)
  • WSH 19:42 of P2- Troy Brouwer (1) from Green (2)

LGR. Believe.