SCF Open Thread: GAME TWO

Niko Bellic has done good for himself - Jonathan Daniel

So this is what offensive depth looks like...

Here we are boys and girls, Game Two of the 2013 Stanley Cup Finals. I am not sure how Game Two can possibly top the roller coaster that was the triple overtime win for the Blackhawks in Game One but I am hoping that it can.

It will be interesting to see how the Bruins respond to what feels like a devastating loss in the first meeting between these two teams.They had a two-goal lead slip away from them in the third period which is not something you can allow to happen in the playoffs. By the way, how amazing was Corey Crawford in Game One? I have heard a lot of criticism about Crawford and his positioning over the last few seasons but he looked like he was from another planet on Wednesday night.

To follow the action and catch up on developing stories check out the two outstanding SB Nation blogs that cover the teams in the finals.

The Stanley Cup of Chowder covering the Boston Bruins.

Second City Hockey covering the Chicago Blackhawks.

Remember to enjoy the game, be civil and respectful to one another, and please observe the Community Guidelines.

Let's go hockey!