SCF Open Thread: Game Six

USA TODAY Sports

Do we see the cup raised tonight?

Well here it is boys and girls, Game Six of the 2013 NHL Playoffs and the Blackhawks are just one win away from hoisting the Cup. I am not sure what we're going to see tonight but Game Six Finals games very rarely make bad television. I expect the Bruins to put up a hell of a fight in their effort to push the series back to Chicago for Game Seven.

Both teams are banged up, both teams are fatigued, both teams have had amazing years and deserve to have their names etched onto the Cup but we all know that there can only be one. It'll be interesting to see what kind of heart and emotion the Bruins show on home ice in a must-win game. Everyone knows that it is a bad idea to corner a bear.

No matter the outcome of tonight's game I hope you all enjoy it thoroughly. If this is our last Game Thread of the season I just want you guys all to know that it is has been a real blast being in the threads with you this season... I can't wait until we can do Rangers-related Game Threads next season. I'll have to think up some new goal .gifs/memes. Enjoy the game, enjoy each others company, and enjoy what could be the last game of NHL hockey we see for several months.

To follow the action and catch up on developing stories check out the two outstanding SB Nation blogs that cover the teams in the finals.

The Stanley Cup of Chowder covering the Boston Bruins.

Second City Hockey covering the Chicago Blackhawks.

Remember to enjoy the game, be civil and respectful to one another, and please observe the Community Guidelines. Watch out for centaurs, those guys are real a-holes.

Let's go hockey!