FanPost

How will Rick Nash and Alain Vigneault Mesh?

Pucks on net boys! Pucks on net! This is mantra on the New York Ranger bench for the last season or two. This mantra is sure to change under Alain Vignealt, hopefully. The offensive minded coach brings alot to New York, two Presidents trophies, a Cup final appearance, and that French-Candaian charm. A polar oppisite to rough-and-tumble Torts, whose gruff stlye and toughness will stick with the Rangers, but now with A.V. I think the Rangers will be the complete package. Which leads me into my next point, how will A.V. be able to work with the big names on Broadway and most especially, Rick Nash? A.V. is no stranger to "star-power" on his roster, just look at the names in Vancouver: the Sedins, Markus Naslund, Ryan Kesler, Roberto Luongo, Alex Edler, the list goes on. He's been able to coach all of them effictively and produce great results. The real question is can he create an offense that lets Rick Nash do what he does best: Be Rick Nash. I think A.V. has the right tools to make Nash a top point producer in the leauge next season and bring the Rangers to within spitting distance of the Cup. Excited for next season, can't wait for what the future holds for this team who's identity is slowly but surely changing for the better.