FanPost

NYR Metrics: Questions/Requests

Hey everyone,

I've got a few different ideas for articles that will obviously be metrics-based that I'm going to be putting out here pretty soon. What I also wanted to do was open up the discussion to anyone who has a question about the metrics I describe in my articles, or if anyone has a request for an analysis of a certain player or situation. It doesn't necessarily have to be NYR related, as well.

Post in the comments here if you have an idea, or email me at robluker12@gmail.com

Thanks,

Rob