FanPost

Speaking of Ryan McDonagh

Ryan McDonagh. Probably the best shut down defender on the team right now. What play do you think Sather makes to keep him around? Will it be a 2-year "bridge deal" like he gave to Del Zotto, or will he give him a long and expensive contract? A lot of questions flying around about what to do with this obvious defensive star. In my opinion, MacTruck deserves a long lucrative contract, but he might be too expensive. And with the Rangers fiscal policies right now, they might not have the $ to net the long deal that he wants. He's worth the money obviously, but how will the Rangers go about getting that deal done?