FanPost

Blueshirt Banter meetup box social extravaganza!

Hey there dudes and dudettes. This is Wes Mantooth with Channel 9 News. I am here today to conduct an informal poll to help my man Richter1994 determine the interest level in a Blueshirt Banter personal face-to-face holy scary human interaction meetup. Two possibilities that have been mentioned are meeting up at a bar or restaurant (one in the vicinity of MSG/Penn Station), or getting everyone together to go to a Ranger game (in which case we could probably still go to a bar beforehand).

If you have other ideas, please post them in the comments section. Another poll can be conducted in the future to incorporate all of your wonderful fantastic awesome ideas, and I don't mean that in the way a mother says it as she begrudgingly hangs your stupid stick figure painting on the refrigerator. Also, don't get mad at me for the poll options. If this doesn't work I will make a more detailed one on Survey Monkey, but this seemed like the easiest thing for the time being.

I cannot stress enough that you should BE HONEST in your responses. It's all anonymous, and no one will judge you for not wanting to go (although Digger may trace your IP address and mail you a bearnado wearing hammer skates). You're not doing anyone any favors by withholding the full truthiness of your situation.

***If you're interested in helping to organize such an event, please contact Richter1994, Joe, or Mike "Digger" Murphy.