FanPost

EASHL Team on Xbox

Hey guys what is the club name for the team you guys have on Xbox for EASHL cause I was wondering if I could join. I have a center, left wing, and right wing and all of them are about a 65 overall. I could play with any of those if you guys needed and well I want to join cause I really like this website and am a big fan of it and also NHL 13.