Wednesday Open Thread: Still Waiting For Something To Happen

Mike Stobe

It's still really quiet. That makes my job kinda hard.

First of all, if you guys are interested Alex Nunn is selling a couple of signed New York Rangers pucks. Here's a little blurb from him about them:

I am looking to sell a few signed New York Rangers pucks that are currently sat gathering dust in my room. The pucks, all 100% legit with Steiner Sports holograms, are individually signed by Mark Messier, Brian Leetch (with points inscription), Henrik Lundqvist, Jaromir Jagr and Brendan Shanahan. They have all been kept in a UV protective case and will come in their own individual plastic holder. Photos are of course available and if anyone is interested in buying one - or more - then do feel free to contact me on twitter at @aj_ranger. No set prices, happy to work something out that suits both.

So if you're interested shoot him a DM on twitter. He has some pictures, too, if you need them to prove they exist.

Onto other news:

- Mats Zuccarello is willing to take a pay cut to stay with the Rangers, believe it or not. And he only wants to sign with the Rangers - although that doesn't count as much since he's going to arbitration and can't be signed anywhere else anyway. We're ticking closer and closer to his arbitration date. I'm still not so sure he makes it there.

- And what about Derek Stepan? Still nothing on that front. I still maintain my opinion that nothing is better than news being leaked to the media, but that probably doesn't make fans feel any better. Maybe the Rangers are working on Stepan and that's why Zuccarello hasn't gotten taken care of yet?

- And this is kind of where the hockey related stuff ends. Not much going on in Rangers land.

Thoughts? Comments? Have you signed up for Blueshirts Monthly yet?