FanPost

Behold Brock Beukeboom

Training Camp 2013. Dylan McIlrath is aiming for a roster spot on this years squad for the Rangers, along with Brady Skjei, draft picks Anthony DuClair and Pavel Buchnevich. But someone getting some media attention from Blueshirts United, and the New York Post is Brock Beukeboom, son of Ranger great Jeff. Here's the article from the Post: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/rangers/chip_off_the_brock_jh9dONz4cAOL0trVKX8hrJ Brock, not even close to his Dad in many areas,is getting a lot of media attention for a 3rd round draft pick from 2010. I'm interested to see if the Rangers take him seriously and give hima shot to develop. Obviously these articles are just name recognition articles that want to see a good story of father-son team glory like the Brodeurs in Jersey. But still very interesting noentheless. Thoughts?